Saturday, May 25, 2013
Bringing God's people together to serve God's people in need
“This is my
that you love
as I have
• February 5, 2013 at Grace Episcopal Church. 7:00 PM.
Pastor's Prayer Breakfast
• Hosted annually by the Chaplain's Office at Regional Medical Center to meet new pastors in Calhoun County and to invite them to join the ministries provided through Interfaith cooperation.
Community Thanksgiving Service
• An opportunity to worship with people of other faiths during the Thanksgiving season.
Angel Tree Camp
• A summer camp for children held at Camp Lee. See PROGRAMS for more information.
Was held July 16-20, 2012. 2013 dates TBA.
Christmas Clearing House
• A seasonal ministry of benevolence offered through Interfaith Ministries in cooperation with The Salvation Army. Individuals must apply for assistance during specified times. See PROGRAMS for more information.
1431 Gurnee Avenue, Anniston, Alabama / 256-237-1472 Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM