Welcome to Interfaith Ministries!
“May the Peace of the Lord be with you”
Our mission statement is “Bringing God’s people together to serve God’s people in need.”
Interfaith Ministries was established in 1975 by representatives from local churches and Temple Beth El to serve people in need in Calhoun County. Together we provide assistance and serve as an advocate for individuals and families in crisis. Our purpose is to foster interfaith cooperation and understanding as we provide a caring environment for people of all ages and socio-economic levels.
The goals of Interfaith Ministry are:
- To represent the community in providing benevolence to individuals and families in need.
- To avoid the duplication of services by working in coordination with other agencies, and through the use of Charity Tracker; this lets agencies know where services have been provided.
- To bring together resources of people, money and information.
- To act as one body of God’s people, united in action while recognizing differences in belief.
- To bridge faith groups, breaking down economic, racial and ethnic boundaries.
We are located at: Mailing Address:
1431 Gurnee Avenue P. O. Box 1444
Anniston, AL 36201 Anniston, AL 36202
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm